Sunday, November 2, 2014

baby picture overload!!

 This kid finally opened his eyes!  and now he's trying to figure out his nose.

I'm finally starting to see his resemblance to our other kiddos!  he finally looks like my baby.  they all have the same nose for sure.  and mostly look like their dad!

at exactly two weeks as well- here's Zeb:
Ike


and Metta.


and Mack, again.
and here are a gajillion more almost identical pictures of him.  because he's my kid and I like to take pictures :)  and for all of you friends and family who don't get to see him in real life.

 His eyes are the lightest of any of our kiddos so far.  They might actually end up blue!  which would be so weird and so foreign to us!  we've got three brown eyed monkeys.  I didn't think we could make a kid with any other eye color.



 and look at his hair!  Oh, I hope it stays red!!  I lucked out with miss metta and her red hair.  two redheads would be even better!
 This kid suddenly woke up on Sunday!  his eyes are open and he's actually looking at us.  kent says 2 weeks is the developmentally appropriate age for kids to be able to 'focus on faces'.  Looks like we are right on track. 2 weeks exactly.

Isn't he pretty darn cute?  my kids all go through some ugly phases- and mack certainly has his moments- but he's getting cuter by the day!


 My other kiddos are all responding fabulously to the new addition.  Metta is doing so much better than I thought she would!  Ike doesn't really notice or care,  and Zeb is great.  He did tell me: "mom, things have felt a little crazy since Mack was born".  You are telling me kid!  I would have to agree.  luckily we are headed back to normal and adjusting well!

3 comments:

Kristi, Liezl, Quincy, Ava, Cora, and Josh said...

That Zeb is pretty perceptive, he is a great oldest child. I am glad things are smoothing out. Baby Mack is darling! I love your round faced babies.

Pat and Brent said...

I LOVE all the pictures! He's so cute. His hair definitely looks red with blue eyes. So fun. Glad things are returning to normal.

HowellAZ said...

He's precious! Glad you're adjusting well.